Author : Ajay

Author's Website | Articles from Ajay

Ajay is a Functional Consultant in Supply Chain Management. He is a SAP Certified SCM APO consultant and ABAP Developer. He is also involved in SAP implementations, Migration and Support activities as a Consultant. Follow me on Facebook

Ticket-Collection1

Get your access to SAP IDES system in 2 simple steps.

1. Request a User Account

Once you fill in all necessary details and execute. You will recieve a mail regarding your login credentials.

2. Login using SAP WAS.

For logging you have two options

• Using Internet Browser: Here you need not install anything on your end and you can login from any system which has a internet connection. Only setback is that all the screen are rendered as html pages which usually gives you a slower browsing experience.

Click Here to Login Using SAP WAS

• Using SAP GUI :Here you need to install SAP GUI in your local system create a item for logging. This will give a better looks and the response is also comapratively faster.  If you have a S-USER ID you can download it from the following link  for Windows.

SAPgui 7.10 Installation CD

If you don’t have a S-USER ID then you can use the following link.

SAP GUI 7.10 link

Use the following details for creating a new item in your SAP GUI.

Application Server: i62external

SAProuter-String: /H/ides.consolut.eu/W/consolut/H/

System-ID: I62

System Number: 09

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Posts:

Related Posts

ADVERTISE HERE

User Comments

1. rakesh
    June 23, 2010

i want to have SAP SD ides access

2. admin
    June 23, 2010

Hi Rakesh,
    The above access spans across all SAP area of interest which is delivered in a standard IDES system.
    Have you created your new id for the access ? There is also an option for selecting SD module in your favorites menu.

3. farhan
    July 3, 2010

hi,
    sir i’m trying to create a user account but its not working. can you please help me out how do make it work

July 3, 2010

Hi Farhan,
      Once you fill up your details in user request form you need to click on the Execute button in the top.
      Then you would get login credentials through mail.

Let me know if you are still stuck.

Ignitian

• Urdip
        March 11, 2011

sir,
        I am not able to find the user request form. please help me out .
        thanks. :-|

March 11, 2011

Hi Urdip,
          Its a hyper link given in the article..
          Please note that it doesn’t work in Chrome!!

• ferhan
        June 3, 2011

Sir,
        i want to request for Catt Execution..is it possible? how can i request. because user for ZT_TSCM50.
        groups are from 00 through 20 and while doin exercises all the users have done their own practice so its not possible for me to do some transactions..so is it possible to create groups form 20 through 25?

4. farhan
    July 4, 2010

hi,

sir i have got the user account but the browsing is really slow. SAP GUI requires a sap ID which i don’t have. any suggestion so that i might be able to install SAP GUI.

5. farhan
    July 5, 2010

hi,
    i have downloaded the GUI 7.10 exe file but when i run it the window opens with the following

sap fron end patch cannot be applied.either the installed components are already on the same patch level or the components to be patched are not yest installed at all

July 6, 2010

Farhan,
      Which OS are you using? Are your system registry clean?

SAP Ignite

6. farhan
    July 6, 2010

i am using windows XP..well i dont knw about the registery and how to clean it

7. farhan
    July 6, 2010

i have cleaned my registery

• Ajay
      July 6, 2010

Farhan,
      Did you try installing now..
      I have also mailed you a new exe file. You can also try installing it from the new download if you still get the error.
      Cheer
      SAP Ignite

8. farhan
    July 8, 2010

hi,
    i have successfully downloaded and install the SAP GUI.
    thanks

9. ferhan
    July 8, 2010

hi,

can you help me how to start off..which company code should i use? i have a little concept about IDES i guess it is a sample company..can u help me how to start

• Ajay
      July 8, 2010

Hi Farhan,
      You can use any existing company code provided by SAP in the IDES system. You can get a list of all the existing company code if you do a F4 help.
      If can create new company code from SPRO->Enterprise Structure->Definition->Finance accounting->Define company. But in this case you need to do all the plant , storage location assignment and many things from scratch.

SAP Ignite.

10. ferhan
    July 9, 2010

Got it.
    thanks alot

11. ferhan iqbal
    July 27, 2010

hi,

hope ur doing good..sir i am doing practice on the demo Client 800.
    the problem is whenever i try to do any exercise its already done by some other user so is dere anything i can do?

July 28, 2010

Hey Farhan,
      I would say its bad as well as good for you because its already done by someone.
      Try out the exercises in a new/different unique naming conventions and now you have got the luxury of verifying your tasks with the ones which are already done, if you get stuck somewhere in between. ;)
      Keep the good work..

SAP Ignite

12. Jamal
    July 28, 2010

I was trying to create a new movement type just for testing purpose and it was displayed “Your user master record only authorizes you to display data”. I was not trying to change/delete others record. It’s kind of frustrating.

July 29, 2010

Yeah Jamal,
      Initially the users use to have even developer key but then the system kept on crashing for weeks because many people misused the power given to them.
      So now it has strict authorizations…

SAP Ignite

13. Ritesh
    August 9, 2010

Hi,

First of all its a fantastic Website for any SAP Consultant.
    Thanks for sharing.

I am just uploading the SAP GUI and still not used just curious is it possible on this IDES we can create our Program or do we only have read access.

14. Ritesh
    August 9, 2010

Hi,

Just got my ans its not possible to cuztomize for Abap Program.

why is that so is it the load?

August 9, 2010

Hi Ritesh,
      Initially the users use to have access to for writing programs but then the system kept on crashing for weeks because many people misused the power given to them.
      So now it has strict authorizations…
      If you want to write your own program then I would recommend installing SAP Developer trial version in your laptop.
      You can find the details in the following article.
      How to install SAP in PC : 7.01 SR1 SP3 Developer Edition

SAP Ignite

15. raj ojha
    August 22, 2010

install sap gui…..n after that go for new item and..

Application Server: i62external

SAProuter-String: /H/ides.consolut.eu/W/consolut/H/

System-ID: I62

System Number: 09

what i write in username and password

August 23, 2010

Hi Raj,
      You are supposed to use the username and password which you would receive through e-mail upon registering in the link provided above.

SAP Ignite

16. Ritesh
    August 22, 2010

Hi,

I fave tried to install the How to install SAP 7.01 SR1 SP3 Developer Edition but i am getting many errors each time i try to download.
    Kindly suggest.

August 23, 2010

Hi Ritesh,
      Your query is not clear..
      Did you mean you are not able to download ??
      Kindly provide meaningful detail about what you did and what error you are getting.

SAP Ignite

17. Ritesh
    August 24, 2010

Hi,

When I tried to install the SAP 7.01 SR1 SP3 Developer Edition i am getting the error as

An error occurred while processing option SAP NetWeaver 7.0 SR1 including Enhancement Package 1 > SAP Application Server ABAP > MaxDB > Central System > Central System( Last error reported by the step :The system is inconsistent. Registry or SAP_DBTech information is available, but software is not complete.).
    Kindly suggest.

18. ashu
    September 3, 2010

install sap gui…..n after that go for new item and..
    Application Server: i62external
    SAProuter-String: /H/ides.consolut.eu/W/consolut/H/
    System-ID: I62
    System Number: 09
    what i write in username and password?

19. Manish
    October 15, 2010

Hi Ajay,
    First of all thank you for putting this valuable information together and posting it.
    I am totally new to SAP and would like to get trained on BASIS. Currently I work as a JDEdwards CNC consultant which is like BASIS in SAP and would like to migrate to this.
    Can you suggest how I can start on with this site that you have mentioned?
    I have submitted the request and have got a return email saying that the request will be processed in 2 working days.

Thanks in advance.

Manish

• Ajay
      October 15, 2010

Hi Manish,
      You would get the credentials as soon as your details are reviewed. However, you would not have all the access to play around with BASIS settings.
      I would recommend you to install Minisap in your own PC and start learning.

SAP Ignite

20. Manish
    October 16, 2010

I have downloaded the sAP GUI. Is there a document that explains how to configure the GUI to access the above server?

Thanks again.

Manish

21. Paddy
    November 19, 2010

Hi Ajay

I wanted to register, but it is taking me to a screen that forces me to enter a valid ID and password. But I am registering so that I can get a new ID and password. Can youu please help?

Paddy

• Ajay
      November 19, 2010

Hi Paddy,
      I hope you are using the following link for registering.

Just fill the form and click on the execute button on top you would get ur credentials within couple of days after review.
      Let me know if you are still struggling. Is paddy@almod.com your correct email id ?

22. Nagesh
    November 22, 2010

Hi,
    I couldn’t create fresh account. Can you pl guide me on this?
    Nagesh

November 22, 2010

Hi Nagesh,
      I have requested a new id for you.
      You would be getting your credentials after evaluation to your mail id : nidamanur@gmail.com

Please let me know if you don’t get the credentials in couple of days..

• nagesh
        November 23, 2010

Thank you Ajay. I really appreciate your quick reply on this.

• Nagesh
          November 23, 2010

Ajay,

I got it today… thanks for your time.

Nagesh

23. Abhishek Mehta
    January 10, 2011

I couldn’t create fresh account. p|ease he|p me to get an account.
    Thanks in advance

• Ajay
      January 10, 2011

Hi Abhishek,
      I have requested to create an account on your behalf.
      You would get an email to your gmail in couple of days.

Get back if you don’t get it in couple of days..
      SAP Ignite

24. Abhishek Mehta
    January 11, 2011

thankkkksssssssss a lottttttttt……………….i got it
    hats off

25. Jibran
    January 12, 2011

Hi Ajay,

just wondering how long it take to get your login credentials after you have filled the form.

Regards

jibran

January 14, 2011

Hi Jibran,
      It goes for a review. Might take couple of days for initial account creation..

• Jibran
        January 20, 2011

Hi Ajay,

Thanks, it was very quick,
        I have been using it for a week now, just today  when i requested password, idid’nt recieve password in my email. what do you think what can be the problem.

Jibran

January 20, 2011

Hi Jibran,
          Please try again.. There is no manual intervention for password reset.

26. Bhupesh
    January 30, 2011

Hello Ajay,
    It really great that you have provided SAP access for beginners. It would surely help many people like me who seeks to make career in SAP.
    I have installed the SAP from Megamind where you uploaded it. I have filled all details as apllication server, router string, system ID and system no as well. But when I finish the system entry properties and logon on ( i62 external), it gives error:
    “Hostname: /H/ides.consolut.eu/w/consolut/H unknown
    Check your application server name”.
    I have got mail from admin side for my user id and password, but where to use that?? am i missing some config steps?
    Kindly help.

Bhupesh

January 31, 2011

Hi Bhupesh,
      Please make sure that u have filled all the details properly. Its case sensitive..
      If you are still facing the issue ,please provide the screenshot of settings and the error.

27. Ena
    February 2, 2011

Hello,

Please provide me with step-by-step info. to config and integrate HR modules.
    Also, create BPPs, BPFs, and I would like step for ABAP/Developing…send reply to email provided….Thanks! :)

• Ajay
      February 3, 2011

Hi,
      You can use normal HCM which is delivered as part of ECC with the help of SAP IDES.
      You can also do normal ABAP Developement with MiniSAP.
      Unfortunately as of now you cannot create BPPs and BPFs.

Please note you need to reset your passwd everyday with the following link

Passwd Reset

ajay@sapignite.com

• Ena
        February 5, 2011

Hello,

I selected thee Passwd reset link provided above, which was accessible. However, when I tried to enter User and Password, I then selected Log on, but got error that client, user, or password is incorrect. I then selected change password. I got the same message.

Please assist, as I would like to obtain access. I was able to log previously, but not able to change or obtain new password.

28. Ena
    February 3, 2011

Hello,

Please assist. Unable to access SAP IDES.

29. Suraj
    February 3, 2011

Hi

I want SAP EWM  Ideas system.. and which is not avilable in your list.Please let me know your feedback.
    EWM(Extended warehouse mamangement).

Thanks and Regards
    Suraj

• Ajay
      February 3, 2011

Hi Suraj,
      EWM is a part of SCM Suite and its not delivered as part of ECC.
      We will let you know if we have any plans for providing SCM Suite in future..

ajay@sapignite.com

• Sathish
        July 31, 2014

Hi Ajay,
        Does SAP EWM is availbale in IDES. Please help  :)

30. Dee
    February 5, 2011

Hello,

Everytime I try to create a new account, I keep on getting an error message. Can Ajay or anyone tell me if the application not working temporarily.
    I would really like to obtain access to free SAP IDES.

Thanks!

February 5, 2011

Hi Dee,
      Are you using Google Chrome?
      Its not compatible with Chrome..
      Please share the exact error which you are getting.

ajay@sapignite.com

31. Abdeldjalil
    February 17, 2011

Thank you friend for this mervilos post!
    Just a question! I have done well eveything about installation, and I have got my credentials, but as dummy end user I don’t know from where should I start, I am interested on mastering the MM +SD modules , please give me any advices or links that can help me with this very useful IDES free acces.

Thanks  in advance.

February 19, 2011

Hi Abdeldjalil,
      I have posted a WBT Training material for you..
      SAP WBT Training

It will help you to understand business and how you can kick start your SAP Skills in a number of modules.

Enjoy

• Abdeldjalil
        February 19, 2011

downloading…

Abdeldjalil

32. Murat Shah
    February 22, 2011

Hi Ajay,
    First of all, I want to thank you for supporting ppl in here.
    Me and my friend trying to give SAP B.I certification. We start to study but we dont have
    SAP ID to access IDES. I followed your instructions but we can not register for it. I will appreciated if you can help us.

Thanks in Advance
    Murat Shah

33. Murat Shah
    February 22, 2011

Dear Ajay,

I registered for the username. i hope i will get in couple days. Please ignore my previous msg :) (Problem was Google Crome) . I want to ask you one more thing. I can not access to server via GUI. I use same config.  Also it does not require username and password.

Regards

February 23, 2011

Hi Murat,
      Please make sure the details in the SAP GUI are case sensitive. Please copy paste as it is.
      For BI you will also get free access to BI Portal.

Good luck.
      If you still face issue then mail me with screenshot.

ajay@sapignite.com

• Murat Shah
        February 24, 2011

Dear Ajay,
        Thanks for your quick response. I found out the problem. it was because of firewall.  Now I need to skip this problem :) .
        I can use GUI from home.
        I have another problem. Before disturbing you, I checked in the forum of consolut but i didnt get anything there. As you know GUI config. that you mention is about ERP. Do you know config. for B.I. Again Thank you
        Regards
        M.S

34. Sankar anand
    April 25, 2011

Hi viewers ,
    i have one problem during log on to the consolut.i goot everything like user name and password but i am  not able to login .the problem is,after entering user name and password it giving one pop up window(windows security),wher it asking again user name and password(*****here which user name  and password i have to enter????????).
    please help me to overcome this problem.
    thank in advance.
    Sankar anand

April 25, 2011

Hi Sankar,
      Yeah I think you are trying to login via browser.
      Please note that you need to reset your password daily via the Link.

Yes you need to give the same credentials in the pop up too..
      Please mail me with screenshot if you are still facing the problem.

ajay@sapignite.com

35. Amit Kumar Bakshi
    May 9, 2011

Dear Admin,
                              I want to ask you that is it possible to get SAP CRM 7.0 access through this site.

Thanks and Regards,
    Amit Kumar Bakshi.

• Ajay
      May 9, 2011

Hi Amit,
      I am afraid, we don’t have SAP CRM Systems for practice.

36. Surendranath
    May 19, 2011

Hi Ignite,

I joined a company as fresher and they have put me in  SAP PI  that to in support project . I want to learn more about this technology and want to develop. Please help me in this regard.

N Ignite

• Raj
      May 19, 2011

Hi,

I suggest you to go through the forums in sdn.sap.com for Process integration.
      Also the sites like sap-xi.com can be helpful to you.
      There are many examples are given which can be helpful to you.
      Try to practice as much as you can instead of simply reading the theory from the book/internet.
      Happy learning.

Raj
      SAP IGnite.

37. Deepu Eshwarappa
    May 24, 2011

Hi,

Today I filled the request from for new user id. Hope I will get it in two days.
    I have question regarding ABAP developement. Will I be given a developer key acces to create my own programs?

Thanks in Advance,

Deepu

• Ajay
      May 24, 2011

Hi Deepu,
      You would be given a separate MINISAP system apart from IDES where you can do development.
      Its pre configured you don’t have to key in any development key.
      Have Fun Programming.

38. Deepu
    May 25, 2011

Hi Ajay,

Thank you for your message.
    I am able to log in via internet, but When I tired logging in from GUI 7.0, I am getting this below error,

partner ‘ides.consolut.eu:3299′ not reached
    WSAECONNREFUSED: connection refused.

Regards,
    Deepu

39. Braj
    June 19, 2011

HI All

Thanks For providing details i just want to ask can i used SAP CRM module any for implantation practics

June 19, 2011

Hi Braj,
      As of now, there is no SAP CRM system available.

40. itishree
    June 21, 2011

Hi,

I am unable to found any access related to sap basis.

can u please suggest.
    :( :(

June 21, 2011

Hi Itisree,
      Please try MiniSAP instead.
      But make sure that you don’t scratch the system.

41. swastik
    June 21, 2011

Hi All,

I have tried to access through SAP GUI with given config detail. when I tried to log in  it is giving following error.

hostname ‘ides.consult.eu’ unknown

Regards,
    Swastik

June 21, 2011

Hi Swastik,
      Its working absolutely fine.
      Can you please check again. Please note that all the details provided are case sensitive.
      If still you are facing problem then write us with screenshot error.

ajay@sapignite.com

42. shree
    June 28, 2011

Please provide the IP adress for the sytem ERP I62 Client 500 & 800 and for BI/BO, to add new item in sapgui.

June 29, 2011

Hi Itisree,
      You have access to BI transactions in the MiniSAP.
      Application server: n4sexternal
      System no : 01
      System id : N4S
      SAPRouterstring: /H/minisap.consolut.eu/W/consolut/H/

43. Name
    June 28, 2011

Hi,

Can u please provide the IP adress for the sytem ERP I62 Client 500 & 800 and for BI/BO .

44. Soumo
    July 6, 2011

Hello Sir,
    I am not able to register as a user bcoz the page is not working, when ever i trying to open it up through ei, it shows error massage “connection problem”

• Ajay
      July 6, 2011

Hi Soumo,
      It is working. Please make sure that you are not using Chrome for viewing the page.

• Soumo
        July 7, 2011

Hi Sir,
        Thanks for your advice. I try to open it up with Enternet Explorer but it is not working, Tried Mozila also but same result.
        What to do??

45. Hi,
    Good Work. Thanks a lot.
    Regards,
    Ashwin.

46. Nikita
    July 24, 2011

Hi,
    The ABAP development server does not have standard tables and other standard data. It is becoming difficult ot create custom programs for practising. Please Help. :(
    Regards,
    Nikita.

July 24, 2011

Hi Nikita,
      I understand the difficulty.
      We used to provide Development access in IDES however their were many occurrences of people mis-using the access leading to server crash.
      If you are looking for exact simulation and data, I would recommend you to install SAP instance in your computer.

Have a nice day!!

• Ramjee
        July 29, 2014

Hi Ajay sir,
        I am getting this error while installing in my laptop.
        can you please help me out.
        Thanks in advance.
        An error occurred while processing option SAP NetWeaver 7.0 including Enhancement Package 2 > SAP Application Server ABAP > MaxDB > Central System > Central System( Last error reported by the step :The database installer reported an error. DIAGNOSIS: Some database applications might still be running. SOLUTION: Check the log file sdbinst.log and C:\sapdb\data\wrk\MaxDBRuntimeForSAPAS_install__.log.). You can now:

Choose Retry to repeat the current step.
        Choose Log Files to get more information about the error.
        Stop the option and continue with it later.

Log files are written to C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL/.

47. Nikita
    July 24, 2011

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for your quick response.
    What exactly i need to do to install SAP instance in my computer. I mean i have installed SAP GUI on my computer. Is there anything else that i need for it?
    Regards,
    Nikita.

• Nikita
      July 31, 2011

Hello All,

Can anyone please help as to what exactly needs to be done to install SAP instance in my computer. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
      Nikita.

August 1, 2011

Hi Nikita,
        The functionality you are looking for is SAP IDES Installation. Officially only partners or customers can ask SAP for a copy of SAP IDES.
        Usually many local institutions install a pirated copy of SAP IDES. Which is Illlegal.
        Having said that you can look around your location for installation.

48. Prabhu
    July 26, 2011

Hi All,
    I am trying to access the SAP using the URL http://www.ides.consolut.eu/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/zwebgui_ides. However, I am getting error as follows:
    500 Dispatching Error
    Does anybody facing this issue? Does SAP access is revoked?
    Please throw some light, I really appreciate your response.
    -Prabhu

• chi
      July 26, 2011

prabhu
      it happens some times, may be  consolute is performing Maintenance or something. it comes back eventually.

49. PRASAD
    July 31, 2011

just want to know…can we create new company code in this external access or we have touse existing company codes only?

please reply..

regards,
    Prasad

August 1, 2011

Hi Prasad,
      You might not have access to critical tcodes which might disrupt the functionality of SAP IDES.
      Try using existing setup.

50. maba
    August 10, 2011

hi ,
    I am using windows  premium laptop with 300 gb hard disk and 4 gb ram
    shall i load sap in my laptop.
    or is it required to have windows xp to load sap
    i want to do abap. is there any way ? shall i change my laptop operating system
     kindly reply,
    thanks
    maba

August 11, 2011

Hi Maba,
      Usually most of SAP installation won’t support a 64 bit OS.
      You can install Virtual Machine on your laptop for Windows XP, if you are planning to install complete instance of SAP.

But for the above article you need install only SAP GUI, which you can always install and log in to Minisap for coding.