Preparing for ABAP Certification (C_TAW12_70) ?
Let’s assume that you are going for the ABAP Certification via SAP – Teched.If you are not aware of SAP Teched just have a look on its site. In short Sap Teched is an event which organised by SAP Every Year Which includes Certification exams. (In India it is only in Bangalore). Check out the article How to apply in SAP Teched :
Let’s say you have 2 months of time and every day you can spend 1.5 hour for Study.
(Note: This 1.5 hour does not include activities like: chatting with your Boyfriend / Girlfriend or Office work )
So you have around 90 hours to prepare for the certification.
In these 90 hours you need to go through the below topics:
Way(s) to attain
|Articulate, explain, describe, and outline solutions and processes in…
|Build, implement, configure, model, and troubleshoot solutions and processes in…
Topic listed In
- Black colour have less than 8%
- Brown colour have 8 to 12 %
- Red colour has above 12 % cert. weightage.
These figures are given by SAP. For Certification I recommend you ABAP in 21 days + all TAW10-12 books.
It will be good if you go through these books once and i guess 90 hours will be enough for this
Note : Topic like Webdynpro for ABAP and Unicode will not be covered more effectively in these books so you need to prepare those topic on your own.
I recommend ABAP in 21 days book.
After completing these books it will be good if you practice the Q&A.
Even you can start looking at the sample question given by SAP .
Don’t become too much over confident as these questions are very simple and don’t lose the hope as after finishing all books it will be child play for you.
Also Try out SAP ABAP online Quiz (it requires to create an account, Don’t worry it is just 30 Seconds job!!!)
My journey to abap certification
Things need to be taken care during exam:
The last year Exam format was:
- Contains 80 questions in 3 hours.
- All questions will be multiple choices and no partial marking is there(it means no mark will be given to you if you tick on 2 correct answers out of three correct one).
- For a question which has multiple answers, they will specify how many correct answers are there.
- No negative marking (I can see smile on your face!!!! )
Best of luck with you Exam.